CNB Health Savings Accounts
It's an exciting new option in health care coverage! A Health Savings Account (HSA) is an account that you and/or your employer may deposit money into to save for future medical expenses. This special tax-qualified account allows you access to your healthcare dollars to pay for a variety of your healthcare expenses, such as dental, prescriptions, chiropractic, optical, and many others.
Please note: Eligible Expenses may not apply to your insurance deductible. Review your plan for details. This listing of eligible and non eligible expenses is a sample. For more information please review IRS Publication 502 "Medical and Dental Expenses". This publication can be found at the Internal Revenue Service's website www.irs.gov
If you would like to learn more about HSAs or would like to schedule a presentation at your business, please send us an email to email@example.com.
- You must be covered under a high deductible health plan (HDHP)
- You must not be covered by any other health plan that is not an HDHP
- You must not be enrolled in Medicare
- You must not be claimed as a dependent on another person's tax return
Benefits of an HSA with CNB coupled with a HDHP
- Lowered insurance premiums
- Both an employee and an employer can make contributions
- All contributions are made with tax advantage dollars
- Unspent contributions roll over from year to year - what you don't spend you save
- HSAs are portable even if you change jobs
- Employees become aware of healthcare costs, and become more educated consumers
- Employees/Individuals own each individual account
In order to apply please download and fill out our application form below than visit your nearest branch to complete the process.
Download the Form
Frequently Asked Questions