Christmas Club Accounts
Save for your holiday expenses with a Christmas Club account through County National Bank. A Christmas Club account is a short-term savings account that's specifically intended for holiday spending. It can help you save the money you need to pay for gifts, outings, outfits, travel, and other holiday-related expenses.
- You only need a $2 minimum deposit to open the account
- There is no monthly or quarterly service fee
- You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $2 to obtain the Annual Percentage Yield that is disclosed upon opening the account
- In order to receive your funds, you must have a separate County National Bank deposit account with like ownership as the Christmas Club account
- Early withdrawals are not available from this account
- You can connect your CNB Online Banking to the Christmas Club account, but you cannot receive an ATM Debit Card for the account
To learn more about saving for the holidays with a Christmas Club account, call or visit one of our offices - we'll be happy to help.